Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Abracadabra! The Birth of a Blog.

Hello everybody. I started this blog as an assignment for my Grad class at Central Michigan University. I have never been a Blogger.  I have never enjoyed blogs, I have never followed a blog, written on one nor have I had the desire to create one.  And now, here  I am! LOL (= or as we say in Brazil, hahahahaha (or rsssssss  or kkkkkkkk - just a cultural piece of info - for more details, visit my webpage on Surviving Culture Shock, coming up soon! Stay tuned!).

If you are reading this blog, I'd like to thank you. Thank you for stopping by and checking this out. I truly hope that you enjoy the recipes as much as I did cooking them.

The idea of writing about food wasn't quiet mine. I wish I could take credit for it, but it was actually my boyfriend Jonathon who helped me out. He said, "I know you talked about creating a blog on language learning, or tips for your Brazilian students or even something about trips and cultures, because you love to travel. Since you're having writers block, why don't you post some of your cooking adventures and their recipes? You have great recipes and cooking stories that would make for a great blog and you probably won't run out of things to say".

Abracadabra! And there was a Blog.

Thanks, Jonathon :)

3 comments:

  1. Juliana, I am so proud of you for becoming a WRITER! Even if it's a reluctant writer! Jonathon was very smart for suggesting cooking. In my own humble opinion... I hate cauliflower and there's nothing you can do to disguise it. But keep trying! I love you, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine!

    Thanks for the comment. I hope you try the cauliflower one.. pleeeeease... LOL. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete